Sunday, August 20, 2006

Sorry!

Hey, Knucks knitters --

I apologize to those that have sent emails requesting invites -- I will send them as soon as I can. I'm four days into the Kentucky State Fair and have been working between twelve and fifteen hours a day for the last week and a half, so my computer time is very minimal. I promise that I will take care of everything as soon as I have more than a couple of seconds at a computer.

In the meantime, keep knitting and I'm very sorry. If anyone would like to share administrative privilidges, let me know (although by the time I can get back to you on that my life will have returned to normal.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Knitted_Painting said...

I'm sure everyone will understand^_^ I hope things will settle down soon so you'll have some time for yourself!

3:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home