Saturday, August 12, 2006

sarahs 1st and 2nd knucks

hey all
i finished the knitting part of my knucks a while ago. i really hate doing the finishing bits on my knitting so this morning i forced myself to sit down and sew up those little gaps between the fingers. it only took half an hour or so, i dont know why i put it off for so long!

anyway onto the knucks...

redknux

this is the first pair i made. its some kind of random yarn from my stash (i lost the ball band). i love the tweediness of these, especially the green and turquoise bits you can see in the close up.


greyknux

heres the second pair. this is a mohair/wool blend and is super soft and super warm. perfect now that winter is almost over! (i'm an aussie)


and just to prove i'm not a big dork who walks around with mismatched knucks (although i am very likely to do such a thing)...

grey and red knux

here they are hanging as pairs on my clothesline.


hope you all like

sarah

6 Comments:

Blogger DAWN said...

Those are awesome! I am getting ready to begin my first pair and you all are so inspiring!

7:55 AM  
Blogger tawnyatay said...

Very pretty. I like the clothesline picture a lot. I promise to get your *'s on the sidebar soon!

<3

8:41 AM  
Blogger BEESTLYproducts said...

Love the clothesline pic!!! so artsy-fartsy :-)

3:15 PM  
Blogger Pamelamama said...

nice colors!

7:21 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

They look wonderful! I wish I could use mohair - I love the look of it but it makes me itch like crazy!

9:08 PM  
Blogger Knitted_Painting said...

yay you finished some! I loveeee the colours of the wool especially the first one with the turquoise bits^_^ your winter is almost over and our autumn is on it's way already!

2:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home