Saturday, August 19, 2006

2nd pair done!



I've finally finished my fiances Knucks! well minus the embroidery...he couldn't decide what he wanted on them and finally decided last night that he wants a skull and crossbones on both the knucks (on the top of the hand), but I don't have any white yarn or embroidery floss laying around so that'll have to wait till I can afford to buy some^_^ as you can tell all the threads are still hanging out that's because I don't finish it all up until I've finished the embroidery.
Now I'll be starting Davids sisters knucks and after that his mums so I'll be busy for a while hehe!
Knitting love!^_^
Petra

3 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

I like the black!

6:38 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

skull and crossbones would look hot on them. I've thought about that idea for a future pair of knucks

8:40 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hooray - you are whipping them out! I still need to start my second pair for my sister - I've been working on Anouk instead for my daughter-to-be...

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home