Wednesday, August 09, 2006

KNUCKS RAWK!

Hi, I'm Stacie and I love this pattern. The first time I saw it, I became obsessed. What a great idea. Too many folks walk around giving free advertising space to mega-corps, I love the idea of wearing my message!! Anyhoo... I ramble... I bought yarn for Knucks, ok, enough for three pairs. I thought that would be a good start. Then I was hoping there was a KAL. I cast on my first pair on August 3rd. It was my b-day and I treated myself. I hired a babysitter and went yarn shopping!! I am using Plymouth Yarns Baby Alpaca Worsted in a dark gray. I'll post a photo soon! Just finished knitting the first one...

3 Comments:

Blogger tawnyatay said...

I love alpaca . . . so soft!!

5:42 AM  
Blogger Pamelamama said...

ooo baby alpaca, that sounds like a great yarn to try!

10:42 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Mmmmm.... alpaca. Those are going to be lovely!

7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home