Monday, August 21, 2006

I finally finished a Knuck!

With unpacking and two younglings, I'm surprised I even cast on. Imagine my bliss today when I bound off!

I have a question for everyone: which BO are you doing? I did the single crochet BO and it made for a cuff with no real give. I have wide hands and the knucks fit beautifullly until that BO. Now I struggle to pull them on but I do like the way the cuff fits once it's on. I was wondering if I should try a different BO method next pair. Thoughts/experiences?

3 Comments:

Blogger Pamelamama said...

The crocheted one *is* tight when you first do it, but it does stretch a bit as you wear -- especially if you used the Rowan felted tweed.

The sewn bind off is much stretchier!

4:06 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

I used the sewn bind off. It's nice and stretchy.
It's now become my favourite bind off!

1:09 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I did use the Rowan felted tweed ;)

Next pair I'll try that sewn BO. Thanks!

7:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home