Saturday, July 29, 2006

NEED YARN

No, really, I do! Everyone's knucks look so great, first I want this yarn, in this color, then I see another pair, another yarn, in another color, I can't make up my mind! Arrrg!

Maybe mine will say GRRR ARGH (If you ever watched Buffy or Angel, you may remember that from the very end of the end credits. Or maybe you had to be there, and be as silly as I am to remember. It always made me laugh.)

Well, I'm about to depart to NYC for a week (Aug. 1-10). If I can't find yarn there, God help me. Or maybe I'll actually finally card and spin up some of our llama fleece for this project when I get back, I'm just worried that my handspinning skills aren't yet up to a project like this.

btw, this is my first KAL too...
KRZY KTTN

5 Comments:

Blogger Knitted_Painting said...

hehe for some reason they never show end credits on our telly so I wouldn't know about that =( but it's kool anyway I mean even if ppl don't know where it's from they might mistake you for a pirate which is always a good thing! =P

4:10 AM  
Blogger BEESTLYproducts said...

i love to see some handspun stuff from you O'K!!!! I'll bet it's pretty amazing :-)

8:38 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Or Firefly! I love it! I know what you mean about needing more yarn... my sister wants a pair too now!

5:24 PM  
Blogger sunneshine said...

iwixcIf you are going to be in SOHO in the city, try Purl at 139 (or something really close to that) Sullivan Street. It is one of my favorite guilty pleasures when I am there - a very small store packed with beautiful yarn from floor to ceiling! I can't wait to see what you decide on!

6:51 PM  
Blogger Obsidian Kitten said...

Yeah, Firefly! I guess it's a Joss Whedon thing. (Or if you're not a Joss fan, a pirate thing, which is almost as good)

thx for the tip sunneshine, i always hafta make a swing thru soho to see how it's changed--10 yrs ago (can it be 10?!) i worked at a gallery on wooster street (my email is sohopixie, rotfl)

there's also a yarn cafe i read about in the W.Village i want to find--coffee, yarn, and KIP! WOOT!!

11:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home