Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Knucks Gallery

I've been MIA for a few days . . . my boy got his (our?) floors refinished, so I've been helping move furniture and get everything in line, and for some reason the air conditioning stopped working, so I spent Sunday night in a non-airconditioned, polyurathane scented house. All is well now, and I'm happy to see all of the Knucks progress! As you can imagine, I haven't been knitting much, but I do have one Knuck and three fingers complete -- pictures coming soon! (I posted one on PRKG's.) Everyone loves the Knucks, so I've gotten requests to knit three more pairs . . . one girl gave me some yarn and asked me to make Knucks out of 'em, and I definitely want more pairs for myself. If I just sat down and knit, they'd go pretty quickly but I keep having to stop and start.

Today I received an email from Knucks designer Pamela with a link to the Knucks Gallery on Pamela's website for her biz, Wooly Wonder. So, promote Pamela, surf over to her site, and submit your finished Knucks pictures.

1 Comments:

Blogger Knitted_Painting said...

good to have you back!^_^
lol no airconditioning...welcome to my world! this summer has been the hottest EVERRR in the UK and Europe aswell and over here it's usually rainy and windy so we don't have airconditioning in houses! and now our fan happend to stop working properly aswell! #@%$&#! lol

8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home