Sunday, July 23, 2006

Done with the knitting part!

WOOHOO I've finally finished my knucks! well the knitting part anyway! I'm going to start the embroidery tonight...still thinking about what to put on them...either KNIT NERD, KNIT GEEK, ROCK GEEK or FELT THIS^_^
I've already got some requests for Knucks so these are deffinatly not my last! I have to say that I'm really proud of myself just for the fact that I actually managed to knit them without any problems...I had to figure out how to cast on with dpns in the beginning, but after that I was fine so YAY for me!

I can't wait till it cools down so I can actually wear them!

Knitting love,
Petra

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Love them. The color rocks!

10:49 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

LOVE the pink!! your knitting is nice and neat :)
I'm at the same stage with my knucks and thinking about a cute phrase. my philosophy - anything with nerd/geek is a winner!

3:53 AM  
Blogger Knitted_Painting said...

Thanks everybody!^_^ I actually picked KNIT GEEK for this pair and I'm also embriodering some twirls with leaves on the gloves themselves so we'll see how that turns out^_^

5:33 AM  
Blogger tawnyatay said...

Sweet !!

7:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home