Sunday, July 23, 2006

working on the first one...

i started my first pair a week ago...it's mainly my portable, at-work project so the going is a little slow, but i'm almost done with the first glove. this picture is from a few days ago...



i'm using rowan felted tweed in phantom. this pair is for my boyfriend. he requested some gloves like this like, last winter, and when i saw the pattern i knew i had to make them for him. i don't know yet if they will have embroidery...only if he can think of something clever he wants on them.

i am just about to start the ribbing on the cuff for these, so the first will be done very soon!

and i'm already planning the second pair for myself...

4 Comments:

Blogger Knitted_Painting said...

I love the colour your using! and I think you've done it really fast if you're just doing it at work!^_^

4:35 AM  
Blogger BEESTLYproducts said...

That yarn is awesome! your knucks look gr8!

9:36 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

that yarn looks nice and wintery! one day i'll splurge on some rowan.

3:46 AM  
Blogger tawnyatay said...

Phantom is my favorite color of the felted tweed -- and I love the background in this pic.

Good knitting!

7:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home