Monday, July 24, 2006

One Down...Two To Go

Why two? Because once done with the first one, I fully realized what my issues were and they had a LOT to do with how I joined the thumb although it really didn't affect the fit...the join line was just more catty-corner than straight. Anywho...I started the next one, intent to follow the pattern and so far so good. Hopefully I can coax a third glove out of what's left of the Rowan Felted Tweed ball.

I got pretty much to the cuff yesterday (from finger join to cuff) and I think that's pretty cool in and of itself!

2 Comments:

Blogger Knitted_Painting said...

Yay go you! I know how great it feels to get some progress done^_^ When will we get to see them?

3:43 PM  
Blogger tawnyatay said...

As not-fun as it is, you can always frog the first one if you run out of yarn.

Good luck!! <3

7:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home