Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Finally CO

Hi all. I'm a little behind some of you b/c of my move but I finally CO and I finished the first little thumb thingy. I've started the pinky.

With two little ones, boxes to unpack and a third birthday party to plan and hold, I'm suprised I'm as far as I am. I may have one finished by Christmastime. I'm using the Rowan felted tweed in the purple shade -- the same as the "harm none" Knucks in the pattern. I may try embroidery on mine as well; I loved that pair.

Still haven't decided what my Knucks will say. I think they'll tell me :)

Cheers!

5 Comments:

Blogger Knitted_Painting said...

wow you're one busy momma! lol I don't think I could deal with the stress.

3:33 AM  
Blogger tawnyatay said...

You're doing pretty good, considering you were all set for the August 1 CO date.

Good luck with all of the new house stuff.

6:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Your knucks could say "something EDEN" I am not sure what the other knuck should say. But Eden fits on there...LOL!

2:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about BUSY BUSY? :D

3:01 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I like "busy busy! Maybe I could embroider a bee as well :)

This project has been a good way for me to relax. Thanks for creating the KAL. I'm already between the fingers & the thumb! Whoo! ;)

3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home