Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Gnarly . . . the thumb and little finger.

I finally CO for my knucks at about 10 P.M. last night, and worked the thumb and the little finger. I would have made a lot more progress, but as I was transfering the little finger to waste yarn I dropped needle full of stitches (okay, so it was only 3). It woulda been okay except for when I was trying to pick them back up, my best friend took advantage of the fact that I had a bit of plumber butt and put a Sharpie down the back of my pants, which made me completely screw up the little finger so I had to re-knit it. I'm using Brown Sheep Cotton Fleece in Robin's Egg Blue:


I've been on a huge pink and light blue kick lately; don't hate on the fact that those are baby colors.

My knucks are going to say ROCK on one hand and ROLL on the other . . . I think.

Knitting love, and all that progress looks great!

2 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

HA! Great story. It's usually my kitty that causes me such grief...

12:41 PM  
Blogger Knitted_Painting said...

lol i think your friend is lucky he/she didn't do it when you were actually knitting the glove...it's not safe to do those kinda things to knitters when they've dropped stitches! I LOVE the colour your using I was thinking of doing my second pair in a similar colour it'd look great with embroidery all over it^_^

3:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home