Thursday, July 20, 2006

First one is done!

ahh yes my first Knuck is done at last! I'm well pleased with it and can't wait to get started on my 2nd one so that I can finally embroider them and show them off! I'm so excited that I actually made a glove with dpns! WOOHOO I'm really inspired now to go and try more patterns because before I started this KAL I had never really tried a pattern from online ...I would just be sat there thinking ohhh that looks gorgeous I'd love to make that in that and that colour...but then I read the pattern and I'd get scared! but now I know I can do this I know I can go and try other patterns^_^ anyway here is my first Knuck!

what do you think?

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I love the color and it looks great!

8:42 AM  
Blogger tawnyatay said...

I think it's lovely!

12:40 PM  
Blogger Knitted_Painting said...

Thanks everybody!^_^I'm already joining the fingers of my 2nd glove!
yeah Rachel I know the colour kinda looks the same as your gloves lol

3:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home