Monday, August 28, 2006

I'm free -- IMPORTANT!

The Kentucky State Fair is finally over, which means I have time to devote to the knitting and blogging world.

I went through my old emails and sent invites to people that asked to join the KAL. If I have missed anyone, please let me know!! Remember, my email is tksext01@louisville.edu. I will update the sidebar as soon as I receive confirmation from the invites.

There are several invites still pending. If these invitations are not accepted by the end of the week, I am going to remove the names from the sidebar. From now on, I am going to wait until the invitations are confirmed to put a link in the sidebar.

Again, sorry for the delay and HAPPY KNITTING!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Knitted_Painting said...

WOOHOOO! you must be so relieved!^_^
I was just wondering if you could please put a second star next to my name when you have some time?^_^

6:42 AM  
Blogger vinny said...

just to check that i'm still a member, i'm half way through my first set and wondering how to close the gaps between the fingers?

3:36 PM  
Blogger supersonic said...

Ok. I give up. I didn't really want to belong to this KAL anyway. Sheesh. :/

11:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home