Monday, January 29, 2007

I think this KAL is officially abandoned!

Unfortunately, the owner of this blog has disappeared, and I do hope she is ok!

If anyone is interested in starting a new KAL or needs assistance, or wants to share photos, come on over to my forums. There is a knucks subforum, so you can get assistance quickly, either from me or from one of my test-knitters.

If you loved knitting knucks you should check out Jen Unger Kroc's (free)new glove pattern, based on several techniqes from knucks.

That's all I have for now! Hope to see you over there. There have been a ton of new knuck knitters clicking through my blog, so I hope to see some of your work on our gallery soon.

xo Pam G.

4 Comments:

Blogger Knitted_Painting said...

Hi Pam, yeah it's a mistery what happend to Tonya I do hope everythings ok with here it's a bit worrying that she's just dissapeared, but there's no way to get in contact with here so yeah =( I'll be going to your forum instead then =)
I'm sorry to hear about your cousin aswell *hugs* =( I hope you found some confort with your family =)

Petra

7:44 AM  
Blogger Wolfgang said...

Hey, guys!

Sorry I disappeared for awhile . . . life was incredibly nuts, but now things are back to normal.

I still intend to do prizes for the most knucks and an overall prize . . . I keep my promises! So I will be going back through the blog to figure out the winners!

Happy knitting!!!

4:42 PM  
Blogger Pamelamama said...

Hey, Tonya, are you really ok! If you add me as an owner of this knitalong, I can keep it up in the future.

Petra, thanks for your sweet words!

8:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please don't communicate with Rebecca Long any more. Don't you know what she's done?

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home