Monday, November 20, 2006

new embroidery + new knucks!

So this first pair, it a little bit of a cheater entry. I finished them in August with the embroidery on the fingers, but my husband really wanted the skulls embroidered on the hands like mine. So on our way to Virginia last week, I broke down and spent the two + hours embroidering them. I was not sure if he would wear the knucks when I made them, but I can proudly say that they have become a cold day staple in his wardrobe!

And when we were in Seattle, my dad was so jealous of his knucks and mine that the plain black pair is for my dad for Christmas! Trying to get all those presents knocked out before the holiday season kills me with work -- its a retail thing!
Have a great week!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Pamelamama said...

hey, is that skull winking???

:D

8:49 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

These are fantastic!

9:11 AM  
Blogger Knitted_Painting said...

they look awesome! it's exactly what my fiance wanted on his knucks but he wants the embroidery in white instead ^_^

6:49 AM  
Blogger filzfee said...

these are really cute!
i just knitted a hat with skulls on it ;-)
greetings from cold germany...

2:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home