Friday, October 06, 2006

Catching up...

Hey knitters, I am going to buckle down and get busy updating the knucks gallery. If you have not already sent me your photos for the official gallery, please do so. My email address is pamelamama, then the at symbol, then woolywonder dot com. You know how that works, eh?

I have fun news on my every-day blog if you want to come over and take a peek.

Tawnyatay are you still having trouble keeping this KAL updated? Has anyone else signed on to help? Is everyone getting starred?

I got a fabulous submission emailed to me, hopefully I'll remember how to add stuff to the gallery so you can see it soon.

More knucks photos please!!

2 Comments:

Blogger dobarah said...

Way cool! I'm getting an updated pic of the compromise Knucks for my son. He wasn't sure he should wear the KISS THIS he had originally planned, but this was after I had already embroidered the KISS on the right hand. A set of 4 astericks on the left hand allowed for open imagination...which has made many people snicker. It will be exciting to have them be one of the two stars for my name!

5:54 AM  
Blogger Stacie said...

KNUCKS woo hoo! I would gladly volunteer to help, let me know...

7:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home