Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Finally...



.. I've managed to work out how to post my pic's.

Here are the two pairs I've finished so far, I even adapted the pattern to make them in to fingerfull gloves on another pair but have not quite finished the mendi style embroidery on them yet .

The Chug-a-bug pair are mine for wearing in my 1972 Old Gold VW Beetle on cold mornings as the wheel tends to be freezing cold.

The Mo Cara pair are for a friend and according to the English/Irish dictionary I found online Mo means My and Cara means Friends.

I had great fun doing them and have to get started on some more for xmas pressies.

Tezzcan

6 Comments:

Blogger sunneshine said...

These are great! I really love the bug ones!! Great embroidery!!

10:13 AM  
Blogger Punkin said...

They are wonderful!

11:22 AM  
Blogger Pamelamama said...

yeah, just excellent!

10:12 PM  
Blogger Knitted_Painting said...

They look great I love them both!^_^

8:04 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

"Mo cara" - how nice, and lovely embroidery... Such beautiful colors too!

4:26 PM  
Blogger KnitMeQuick said...

fabulous - how did you adapt the pattern to make them fingerful? do you have pics and did you write down the process?

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home