Friday, January 12, 2007

Christmas Pressies

The two Knucks with the bags were for my god-daughter (purple)and one of my best friends (black).
The Green ones are mine and are the ones I mentioned before, where I extended the fingers to do a mendi pattern based on one I found on the net.
I also did a plain pair for my other best mates Hubby in alpaca.
I just have to finish 3 more pairs then I'm done, two like the black ones withe red flowers to match similar bags for both of my sisters-in-laws.
and a plain alpaca pair for my mums friend who works with horses at a shelter.
I've done all the fingers for them.
Just have to do the hands then I think I'm going to have a go at a different pattern ;o)

3 Comments:

Blogger sunneshine said...

How did the alpaca work? I tried Inca alpaca and they are super stiff - not stretchy. What alpaca did you use and did you like it?? I really want alpaca knucks

1:57 PM  
Blogger Tezzcan said...

I used the Artesano Alpaca Inca cloud and had no problems until I did the cuff on the second pair.
The first pair I used a k2, p2 cuff but the second which is for my mums friend I did the textured cuff and that is stiff.
Hope that helps.

2:02 AM  
Blogger Knitted_Painting said...

I love all the gloves you made especially the grey ones with completed fingers! I'm working on my fourth pair now and the pattern is starting to get a bit boring lol I guess I just need a break haha!

7:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home