Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Finished Purr/Hiss Set




These are a secret surprise present for a close friend. They are a variation on the Kittyville hat and the Knucks, made as a matching set in Jaeger Extra Fine Merino in a charcoal colour, with embroidery in a pale purple Jaeger Alpaca 4ply. My daughter is modelling them for me, she really likes them. They are both super soft and warm - the hat is two held together of 4ply and dk and the Knucks are just the dk. The Purr/Hiss is obviously the cat version of Love/Hate.The tassles are much nicer than the original pom-poms, I think. I'm really really pleased with how these turned out :D

And here's the finished second set in green, also modelled by my super gorgeous daughter. :D

Can I have two asterisks pretty please?

7 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

I love the idea of making a set and how cute is this? I can't stand the cute! It's too much! ;)

Your model is lovely :)

7:26 AM  
Blogger Punkin said...

I love the purr/hiss set of knucks and hat. Really great!

9:07 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Pairing the "purr, hiss" Knucks with the Kitty hat is such a cute idea - I love it!

9:22 AM  
Blogger Stacie said...

hee hee hee! I love the statement! and that is a cute model too! Lucky friend, that is a lot of work and love, and soft too!!

12:53 PM  
Blogger BEESTLYproducts said...

how cute! <3<3<3

11:22 AM  
Blogger Pamelamama said...

sweet!! so clever!!

1:29 PM  
Blogger Lauren Ipsum said...

That is the cutest thing ever! Great job! :D

11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home