Monday, August 07, 2006

Better late than never

Apparently I'm in the wrong KAL. I was under the impression this was just a generic "knucks" KAL and all patterns were welcome. Thanks for sharing the Fetching KAL with me.

I finally had the time to cast on for my first knucks. I'm using the Knitty pattern Fetching and I think they'll come along quickly if I keep working on them. I did see one part I'm a little worried about, but I won't panic until I actually reach that spot in the pattern.

I know we were supposed to cast on August 1st, but I had a baby shower gift that needed to be completed so everything else had to wait.

2 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

There is a KAL for the Fetching pattern as well. I know b/c I joined it. I'm doing this Knucks pattern first though.

Fetching KAL here

:)

8:04 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I was wondering about that... isn't that one of the main points of a KAL - for everyone to knit the same pattern?

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home