Sunday, July 16, 2006

Finished Knucks, and an intro!

Hello everyone!

Well, I've already finished a pair of knucks. I heard about this KAL because Pamela herself said I might be interested when I submitted my photos to her. So, here I am! These particular knucks have already been posted all over the internet and back, so I won't ramble on too much about them.



My fiance did not want embroidery.

They are done out of Elisabeth Lavold Silky Wool, and I have exactly two more colors of it in mind for friends (who will get some fancy pants embroidery). Maybe then a pair for myself? I have a feeling I will end up making no fewer than three pairs.

Happy knucking!

3 Comments:

Blogger Knitted_Painting said...

nice job on the gloves^_^ grr everybodies already finished their gloves and officially the KAL hasn't even started! lol I'm starting mine tonight so get ready for some Knuck posts!

8:49 AM  
Blogger tawnyatay said...

Very nice . . . and I'm so glad Pamela reccommended the KAL!

9:56 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Your knucks are great...good "hand" photo too. :-)

7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home