Thursday, July 13, 2006

My "Knit" Knuck

I have completed my first Knuck of the pair. I still have to make the second one, of course. I just wanted to share the progress. You will have to excuse my "not so great" embroidery there. It was a first try. I am sure it will look better with my second pair, down the road.

In case your wondering...my first pair of Knucks will say "KNIT LANI." It's my blog name. LOL! It seemed appropriate at the time.

I am using medium size, LB Wool Ease (color is chocolate brown) and # 4 dpn's for mine. It worked great. It fits and they will be quite warm in the winter months.

Ok, off to cast on for the second Knuck. Toodles and Have a great day!

2 Comments:

Blogger tawnyatay said...

Very cool . . . what did you use for the embroidery part?

So far, so good :)

5:50 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Actually, I just grabbed a half-used ball of pale pink Caron simply soft to embroider. Pink and brown aren't so bad together. LOL!

6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home