Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Posting Problems

Okay, a lot (well, some) people have experienced problems with posting. In one case, I just completely overlooked the email (sorry, Petra!). However, I just wanted to explain how the membership thing works for people that are having problems:

Step 1. You send me an email (tksext01@louisville.edu) with your name, e-mail address & a link to a blog. If I do not have your email address, I can't add you, so make sure to type it out in the body of the message, because sometimes it doesn't appear in the "from" line.

Step 2. I enter your name into blogthings, and you get an email inviting you to join the blog. If you follow the directions in the email, you should have no problems with posting.

Step 3. To post, go to your dashboard. Knucks KAL should appear under the blogs category. Then just create a new post :)

One person having difficulties has already confirmed the invitation, so I'm not sure why she can't post. Otherwise, if you still have trouble after accepting the invitation, let me know and I'll try my best to fix whatever the issue is. I want everyone to be able to post so we can get those Knucks updates!

Any blogger vetrans are free to add to this post.

KNIT LOVE<3

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I guess I would be a blogger veteran. I have been a blogger member since Dec 2000. I think you explained it pretty well.

I would like to say that the Blogger Dashboard is the central spot where you can post to all your blogs. You mainly click on the blog you would like to post to.

As far as adding member...you must use your current email, since blogger will send an invitation that the person, via email and the person has to accept before they can post to a group blog.

I do know that one person was having issues posting photos. There are several things you can do to post photos...but the built in one is to: When you go to "create and entry" there should be these little icons at the top. You click on the little "photo" and it will bring up a pop up window. You follow the instructions for uploading the photo and it will load it into the entry window for you. Occasionally I admit that blogger has hiccups and does not upload the photo. But try, try again is what I do.

That's all I can think of for the moment. Toodles.

10:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still did not get an invite. Could one be sent to me again?

Thanks!

2:01 PM  
Blogger Knitted_Painting said...

that's ok Tonya ^_^ I'm just happy I'm in now! =D
oh I just wanted to add...if you sent an email to join the group you should also give the email a subject maybe call it "Join Knucks KAL" or something...because for some reason I forgot to give my joining email a subject (DUH!) and because of that it's easy to miss an email...just a thought ^_^

3:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home