Saturday, July 15, 2006

My Finished Knucks

I finally finished my pair of Knucks this evening. They turned out very cute and I love them.

I used #US 4 double pointed needles, 1 skein of LB Wool Ease in Chocolate Brown and the medium size from the pattern. The embroidery part was done in a half-used skein of Caron Simply soft in Petal Pink.

"Knit Lani" is my blog name and I thought it would be cute to make some Knucks with my name on them. Ok, I admit that my embroider skills are not fabulous...I am relieved to be done with these. YAY! I will make a second pair soon.

Ok, it's getting late here. So, I say g'night to all...

3 Comments:

Blogger tawnyatay said...

Hmmm, I might use Wool Ease. I got some yarn yesterday, but I'm not sure if it'll work.

7:31 AM  
Blogger Pamelamama said...

congrats!!

11:10 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks girls. :-)

7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home