Friday, July 07, 2006

Knucks Kickoff!

Okay, ladies . . . time to buy some yarn, bust out the double-pointed needles, and begin the Knucks KAL!

Official cast-on date will be (tenatively) August 1, but if you want to cheat and start early, I won't hate :) That gives us three weeks for members to sign up and yarn to be procured.

So how do you become a member? Easy. Just e-mail me at tksext01@louisville.edu and I will add you to the blog. Please include your name or screen name, your email address, and your blog so I can link it on the sidebar. You can also include ideas for 8-letter phrases to embroider on those knucks, like "Punk Girl" or whatever you choose.

The designer of Knucks, Pamela Grossman, is happy to support our KAL. She is going to promote our KAL on her forums and blog. She has already posted about our KAL on her blog, so we love Pamela!

Sign up so you can start posting about these lovely fingerless gloves.

Knit, love and rock & roll.
<3

11 Comments:

Blogger Obsidian Kitten said...

count me in! email sent!

10:10 PM  
Blogger Knitted_Painting said...

me too! email sent!

7:18 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

This is nifty. I might just have to try this one. I think I can fit it in, unlike every other knitalong I've ever seen.

Now to come up w/ an 8 letter phrase...

8:03 AM  
Blogger Lisa B (Moon) said...

Me too me too!

7:21 PM  
Blogger dobarah said...

I would like to play!

5:03 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I got my yarn this weekend and couldn' wait so I am on my way...but count me in!

6:03 AM  
Blogger Punkin said...

My family members have been giving me their requests for these. Just waiting for the yarn to arrive (theme song from jeopardy).

8:53 PM  
Blogger Aura said...

Woo hoo! Email sent, waiting for yarn.

10:36 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey is it too late to join? If its not then please send me an invite!

ensatia4u@aol.com

Thanks

1:40 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Is it too late to Join ?
my address is nfentonster at g mail dot com

10:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

I've got to the bit where I need to join the thumb and the pattern has me completely stumped, I'm stuck! Can anyone simplify for me the "join Thumb" part?

I'm at lisa_wayman@hotmail.com or http://www.myspace.com/thepinkbubble

Any help will be gratefully received!

Thanks,
Lisa

1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home