Monday, July 17, 2006

Annnnnnnnnd . . . GO!

It's official . . . the Knucks kicks off TODAY! I know many of you have already started, which is why the August 1 date was changed. You can begin on your Knucks any time you'd like :)

Here's a bit of a progress report:

KAL Members -- 19
Open Invites -- 9
Completed Knucks -- 3

Everyone, you rock.


Here's a question for you all -- what yarns are you using? I am going to create a sidebar of the yarns so those that don't have access to Rowan can see what else is out there.

KNIT AWAY . . . those Knucks are looking awesome!


Much love <3

4 Comments:

Blogger Knitted_Painting said...

you rock Tonya for starting this KAL!
oh and I'm using... New Fashion 'Chunky' by Woolcraft in shade 752 ^_^

6:05 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I have used and am using (for more) LB Wool Ease in an array of colors. It worked well for me. The knukcs are warm and cozy for winter. Yup, more Knucks are on the way.

9:24 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am using Rowan felted wool in Treacle for the FIRST pair and then I have the same in Bilberry for my friend's birthday knucks (birthknucks??)).

I have never used Rowan felted wool before. It rocks.

7:23 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I emailed trying to join but haven't heard back?

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home