Monday, September 04, 2006

Told Ya I'd Do It!

Ok, so I did the embroidery... I was very tempted to put "I (heart) my geek," but in the end I decided it would be more fun to have some knitting bling...

I had to rip some of it out a few times, but I think it looks ok now... I was going to try and make the thread coming from the word "yarn" look like it was coming from a ball of unraveling yarn, but that didn't really work out so here's what I ended up with. I like it, it's cute, and it's all chain stitch which wasn't too hard to play around with.

Well, that's two pairs complete for me... Does that mean I can have a couple of stars next to my name now? Pretty please?

6 Comments:

Blogger Pamelamama said...

i love them!!

7:35 PM  
Blogger Miss Knotty said...

Those are snazzy! great job on the embroidery!!! :)

8:37 PM  
Blogger sunneshine said...

Those look great - I especially love the yarn bling :)

7:27 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Fantastic! That's the yarn I'm using for my Knucks and I like the look of the white with it. What yarn did you use for the embellishment?

8:20 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for all the positive feedback! :) For the embroidery I actually just used an off-white (cream?) colored embroidery floss I've had in a little box since maybe my middle school days... Remember friendship bracelets?

9:43 AM  
Blogger Stacie said...

cute!!

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home