Saturday, July 22, 2006

The knucks part is finished!

I've finished the actual knuckles part of my first pair of Knucks. Sorry my picture is so terrible - I only have a crappy webcam with which to take electronic pictures. Here are 8 little pieces of Knucks:



I think I've chosen a yarn that is too light. I bought yarn that called for 3.5mm needles when I think the trick was to use yarn that actually called for larger needles. Am I right? I'm quite sure this will result in Knucks that are too small for me, but I'm not too worried. I will be happy to give this pair away to friends.

Keep Knitting!

2 Comments:

Blogger Knitted_Painting said...

well my LYS didn't have any 3.5mm dpns so I had to get some 4mm ones and I use chunky wool which works out perfectly for me, but I think yours will work out fine^_^ keep up the knitting they'll work up in no time!^_^

7:17 AM  
Blogger Obsidian Kitten said...

i love the picture! heehee

2:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home